HKB Gözü Instagram'da

30 Mart 2013 Cumartesi

Send me a postcard pls :)

Hi everyone! 

I am Kadir from Turkey! Last two years, I had the great chance to visit some countries. There were almost west of Europe. Then I flew Korea! It was more than wonderful! At this time, I sent several postcard to my family. At least the cities where I have been!

Nowadays, I have no chance to travel enough! And I am sure you know how I am feeling now :(
Then, may I ask you a favor for me? 

Could you send me a postcard from your city or country or the place where you had been!!! Whatever you want!!! Just a postcard and a few words behind of it!!! I am a bit "old fashion" person who love write and receive hand writing! Then maybe you will receive mine??? Why not? And I also will share them from here!!!

My post address is:   
Meltem Mah. Anıl Sitesi C10 Blok No:12 
Muratpaşa/Antalya TURKEY

Thank you in advance!!!

All the best

Kadir

Ps: I already received some of them from France, Denmark, Sweden, Belgium, Taiwan, Germany...

6 yorum:

  1. ohh! Interesting! I'll send you one. ^^ Greetings from Mexico

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. Hi Ana Hari! Today morning, I woke up and just read you comment. It was great begining to today! I'm glad to heard that you'll "send me a postcard" !!
      May I ask from you another favor? Could you share my request to someone else???
      I am looking forward to receive your card!

      Sil
  2. :) I am interested in exchanging letter and postcard with u. Let's exchange

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. Hi! Thanks for your interest! I'll be glad to receive your card or mail or post whatever you want! It will be great :)

      Sil
  3. Greetings from Malaysia!! I would like to swap postcard with you. Hope to hear from you soon. Take care! ^^

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. Hi! I am checkig my mail box twice in a day! I am looking farward it! Thank you and have a nice day!

      Sil