HKB Gözü Instagram'da

8 Eylül 2013 Pazar

Walk and Discover Antalya with a Student (Students know everything)

Antalya is waiting to be discovered again!


Do you want to visit Antalya? 
Did you get bored to regular tourist tour?

I'm in! As the nobody know a city better an university student! Let me show you my city, Antalya. You're always welcome! Due to I am a "poor" student I know all cheap and lion (places for worth a visit)! I've a regular route for my own guest friends (I did million times) but it doesn't mean that it's fixed! No, on the contrary it's felixible! It's up to you or bird cat or historical Ottoman house or a mistake narrow street or and store :) !!! During our walk in downtown we will stop best photo zones.

Visiting is not just seeing! I know you will be hungry... Then let me taste you orginal local cheap specialty from Antalya. After get lost (!) the narrow streets of Kaleiçi, a yath tour will be waiting for us! Drinking something (çay, tea or beer) or just take a rest in the best places! Of course, we will talk about Turkey and Turkish culture and world and your culture or whatever we want !!! I'm looking forward to meet you!



I'll pick you up in Yavuz Özcan Parkı (Selekler Çarşısı) or wherever you want in Kaleiçi! Then it's up to us! You should know that I am not "selling" you a tour as a hotel reciption or tour campany! I am a local student! I am sure we will spend more than 4 hours!


I also have profils in localguide websites:



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder